Come and have a try of this Control Arm Kit, known as one of the most significant automobile parts, is an oriented and load-transferring component of vehicle suspension system. It aims to transfer the power acting on wheels to car body. Meanwhile, it can make sure that car wheels move just following certain track. This car front suspension kits is really a perfect combination of premium materials and excellent performance. Easy to use!
1. Efficiently dampen the driving vibration, improve ride comfort in tough road and heavy-loaded conditions
2. Protective powder coating provides rust and corrosion protection against heat and harsh weather conditions.
3. Steel, Iron or aluminum construction provides product durability.
4. Grease design reduces friction heat, which prevents bearing wear and extends service life.
5. Metal-to-metal sintered bearings, which increase the grease passage, can withstand tough
6. Loads and extremely high heat to prevent component failure and prolong life.
7. Bushing(s) included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
8. Upper Ball Joints come Pre-Assembled onto the Upper Control Arms
1. Material: Top-Level Forged Steel Iron
2. Important Notice: Grease Fittings
3. Position on Vehicle: Front Suspensin
4. Fits: 4WD 4X4 Models
1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD
1997-2003 Ford F-150 4WD
1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD
2 x Part# K8695T FRONT LOWER BALL JOINT
2 x Part# K8772 FRONT SWAY BAR END LINK
1 x Part# ES3367T FRONT RIGHT OUTER TIE ROD END - PASSENGER SIDE
1 x Part# ES3366T FRONT LEFT OUTER TIE ROD END - DRIVER SIDE
1 x Part# ES3370T FRONT RIGHT INNER TIE ROD END - PASSENGER SIDE
1 x Part# ES3369T FRONT LEFT INNER TIE ROD END - DRIVER SIDE
1 x Part# ES3368 FRONT TIE ROD END AJUSTING SLEEVES
2 x Part# K80268 FRONT UPPER BALL JOINT PRE-ASSEMBLED ON TO CONTROL ARM
1 x Part# K8700 PITMAN ARM
1 x Part# K8739 IDLER ARM - 12'' Bolt Pattern
1 x Part# K8722T FRONT LEFT UPPER CONTROL ARM AND BALL JOINT - DRIVER SIDE
1 x Part# K8724T FRONT RIGHT UPPER CONTROL ARM AND BALL JOINT - PASSENGER SIDE